Most powerful Connectivity Management Platform for MNOs
The fast growth of IoT services is putting new demands on Mobile Network Operators around the World to deliver highly advanced Telecommunication Services, which cannot be enabled neither by legacy platforms used for Personal Communications nor, upon occasions, by legacy IoT Connectivity Platforms.
Among others, the following challenges must be addressed:
- Serving Enterprises with Global connectivity needs requires IoT Connectivity Serivce Providers to partner with MNOs from other countries and regions, beyond what Roaming Agreements provide for.
- Offering a variety of enterprise-specific IoT Pricing and Business Models
- Managing all resources involved in delivering the service (Roaming Profiles, Service Sets, IP Addresses, SIM Card Types, Network Interfaces, IMSI/MSISDN ranges, Roaming Networks, etc.) requires specific capabilities.
- Deploying solutions that boast site and geographical redundancy, with short implementation times and using Cloud resources.
- Supporting different markets and affiliate companies, with multi-currency support, different local tax levels.
- Accessing a very broad set of APIs, which enable to access virtually any function available in the solution.
- Supporting of Hosted MVNO (hMVNO) out of the box.
Our platform has been designed with the present and future needs of MNOs offering IoT Connectivity in mind. In addition to its wealth of features, it provides capabilities that are strategically important and give a competitive edge to MNOs.
- Distribute logical instances across multiple sites to deliver: high resiliency and scalability (up to 500 million SIM cards currently), support local data privacy regulations, optimal data routing, etc.
- Advanced, out-of-the-box IoT Account Management, Rating and Billing capabilities, with support for integration towards legacy ERPs.
- Providing a Central Repository to manage all elements needed to offer an IoT Connectivity service end-to-end.
- Providing Network Interfaces that make it possible to seamlessly connect to different Networks (using native Core Network protocols, mediation elemtns or other legacy platforms.
- A vast set of APIs available using an advanced ESB.
- Multilayer Billing and Nesting of Instances to enable Hosted MVNOs
Manages connectivity through multiples carriers
MAVOCO – helping to connect MVOs, their partners and MVNOs into one powerful tool and to enable new business opportunities
1 MANAGING RESOURCES
We empower MNOs to manages all resources and their corresponding business processes that an IoT Connectivity Provider can provide.
These include, SIM and eSIM cards in all variants, APNs and their IP allocation, VPNs, roaming profiles, service setting, security profiles.
MAVOCOs Resource Manager (RM) is network- and technology-independent and can serve as a superior central system for multiple networks and technology.
2 ONLINE USAGE CONTROL
A real-time data consumption control system based on diameter and/or radius protocol. In the OUC, data structures are created in an in-memory database which serve as counters for individual consumption elements.
These counters reduce the risk of fraud to a minimum or start alarms and rules when defined thresholds are exceeded.
3 PRICE PLANS DEFINITION AND EXECUTION
Capabilities to create Customer Price Plans are provided in the platform. These Price Plans can then be assigned to specific Accounts and to specific Contracts within the account. Advanced options such as sharing the usage of Services across different units within the account are fully supported.
Also, events can be managed as a part of a single Price Plan. For instance a single distributor can create rating plans on the fly and for his own purpose like for connectivity or any other events that have been defined.
The platform can work with any external Account and Billing Management Systems. Alternatively, the service provided can choose to use these functions as provided natively by our platform.
4 ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND BILLING
The Billing Manager manages the most important datasets, rules and settings that are used for the commercial handling of the IoT / M2M business.
These include companies, people, products, price plans, costs, prices and invoices.
All business processes and interfaces related to manage the lifecycle of an account are provided, from onboarding to cancellation. This includes all contractual and billing aspects of the account lifecycle, including the creation and assignation of new service products.
Models such as pre-paid / post-paid, multicountry, multi-currency or multiple taxation rules are supported natively.
Every Master Billing Manager can have many Client Billing Manager, Branded Reseller or IoT Solution Provider with own Price Plans. Integration to existing ERP, Banking or Payment Platforms are also supported natively.
5 ENTERPRISE AND USER PORTAL (EP)
Accounts defined in the platform can access their own usage data and self-administration functions using the Enterprise and User Portal.
This is a state-of-the-art “cockpit” that provides a very high value to both Service Providers and their customers alike. For example it enables to:
- Create and manage Users, assign User rights, monitor User activity
- Accounts can define sub-accounts and structure their assets as desired
- All usage information is displayed in real time. Usage monitoring, alarms, reports or rules for automatic execution can be accesses, defined and managed independently by the account
- All functions are available via APIs. This makes it possible for the integration of these functions to external applications and service platforms.
The right software to empower your business