Full power Connectivity Management Platform for MVNOs
Nowadays, existing Connectivity Management Platforms (CMPs) focus on MNO business models only. This leads to massive challenges to MVNOs because they are tide to
- Only one operator per platform
- Expensive and lengthy implementation scenarios
Some essential features and capabilities are missing to make their business more flexible.
- Billing capabilities for MVNOs’ customers (preferably one for all IoT Products/Services)
- Management of complex, nested customer value chains
- Self-service capabilities for Customers
We solve these problems by delivering a universal platform covering all the needs of Mobile Network Operators in the Internet of Things business
- Multiple Operators for IoT connectivity
- Nested B2B2B… customer value chains
- Billing for IoT connectivity and all other IoT products/services
- Possibilities to adapt to customer’s requirements:– Self-service portal
– Process integration via APIs
- SaaS model for fast deployment
Manages connectivity through multiples carriers
MAVOCO – helping to connect MNVO partners and carriers into one powerful tool and to enable new business opportunities
1 MANAGING RESOURCES
We empower MVNOs to manages all resources and their corresponding business processes that an IoT Connectivity Provider can provide.
These include, SIM and eSIM cards in all variants, APNs and their IP allocation, VPNs, roaming profiles, service setting, security profiles.
MAVOCOs Resource Manager (RM) is network- and technology-independent and can serve as a superior central system for multiple networks and technology.
2 ONLINE USAGE CONTROL
A real-time data consumption control system based on diameter and/or radius protocol. In the OUC, data structures are created in an in-memory database which serve as counters for individual consumption elements.
These counters reduce the risk of fraud to a minimum or start alarms and rules when defined thresholds are exceeded.
3 PRICE PLANS DEFINITION AND EXECUTION
Capabilities to create Customer Price Plans are provided in the platform. These Price Plans can then be assigned to specific Accounts and to specific Contracts within the account. Advanced options such as sharing the usage of Services across different units within the account are fully supported.
Also, events can be managed as a part of a single Price Plan. For instance a single distributor can create rating plans on the fly and for his own purpose like for connectivity or any other events that have been defined.
The platform can work with any external Account and Billing Management Systems. Alternatively, the service provided can choose to use these functions as provided natively by our platform.
4 ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND BILLING (optional)
The Billing Manager manages the most important datasets, rules and settings that are used for the commercial handling of the IoT / M2M business.
These include companies, people, products, price plans, costs, prices and invoices.
All business processes and interfaces related to manage the lifecycle of an account are provided, from onboarding to cancellation. This includes all contractual and billing aspects of the account lifecycle, including the creation and assignation of new service products.
Models such as pre-paid / post-paid, multicountry, multi-currency or multiple taxation rules are supported natively.
Every Master Billing Manager can have many Client Billing Manager, Branded Reseller or IoT Solution Provider with own Price Plans. Integration to existing ERP, Banking or Payment Platforms are also supported natively.
5 ENTERPRISE AND USER PORTAL (EP)
Accounts defined in the platform can access their own usage data and self-administration functions using the Enterprise and User Portal.
This is a state-of-the-art “cockpit” that provides a very high value to both Service Providers and their customers alike. For example it enables to:
- Create and manage Users, assign User rights, monitor User activity
- Accounts can define sub-accounts and structure their assets as desired
- All usage information is displayed in real time. Usage monitoring, alarms, reports or rules for automatic execution can be accesses, defined and managed independently by the account
- All functions are available via APIs. This makes it possible for the integration of these functions to external applications and service platforms.
The right software to empower your business