Customer Success Manager – Full-Time Vienna (1030 Barichgasse)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- Sales engineering – primary technical contact for discussing and understanding customer needs and business processes, and then map them to product capability.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of MAVOCO’s products and solutions, including both existing functionalities and its roadmap.
- Training and guiding customers in the execution of specialized tasks
- Discovering and addressing issues that may prevent our customers from using our products successfully.
- Engaging stakeholders at the customer side to drive the usage of our products and help to accelerate growth.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Extended knowledge of Mobile Network Operator BSS systems, preferably in the IoT service
- Technical understanding of Mobile Network Operator business drivers and processes
- Analytical thinking to analyze requirements, understand business processes and map those to the capabilities of technical solutions
- Good presentation skills and capability to communicate benefits delivered by our solution
- Drive to proactively communicate to customers and to colleagues
- Fluent in spoken/written English and German, any other language is an advantage
- Any experience with other relevant platforms such as Cisco Jasper, Ericsson, Comarch etc., would be a benefit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a strong market position
- Moderate travel frequency at 30%
- A vibrant role in the IoT space, one of the hottest areas in ICT technology today
- An active and relevant role in some of the World’s largest projects in the IoT industry
- Great working equipment starting from high-end notebooks, smartphones and more
- A professional, multinational and dynamic working environment and freedom to develop and contribute new ideas
- Minimum annual gross salary starting from EUR 50,000.– (according to the respective collective agreement as well as based on 38,5 weekly working hours) and depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds great? Our Team is looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV in English)
Please send your application to Mr Michal Lagan – firstname.lastname@example.org