Technical Solution Consultant – Full-Time Vienna (1030 Barichgasse)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- Sales engineering – primary technical contact for discussing and understanding customer technical and functional requirements.
- Understanding the needs of our customers (mostly Mobile Network Operators) and helping them to create a product-oriented vision of how those needs can be converted into real capabilities within our solutions.
- Playing a key role in strengthening MAVOCO’s position as a leader in its business domain
- Capturing customer requirements and needs in quality documents, which can be used both to support customer discussions and internal design processes.
- Involved in the entire Sales Process, especially when it comes to creating a thorough understanding of business drivers and product requirements
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of Mobile Network Operator BSS systems, preferably in the IoT service
- Technical understanding of software architecture and development processes
- Ability to understand and discuss complex customer business and functional requirements
- Analytical thinking to analyse requirements, define business processes and new functionalities
- Good presentation skills and capability to communicate benefits delivered by technology systems
- Fluent in spoken/written English and German, any other language is an advantage
- Drive to proactively communicate to customers and to colleagues
- Understanding of the business impact of different technical options
- Any experience with other relevant platforms such as Jasper, Ericsson, Comarch etc., would be a benefit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a strong market position
- Moderate travel frequency at 20-30%
- A vibrant role in the IoT space, one of the hottest areas in ICT technology today
- An active and relevant role in some of the World’s largest projects in the IoT industry
- Great working equipment starting from high-end notebooks, smartphones and more
- A professional, multinational and dynamic working environment and freedom to develop and contribute new ideas
- Minimum annual gross salary starting from EUR 59,000.– (according to the respective collective agreement as well as based on 38,5 weekly working hours) and depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds great? Our Team is looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV in English)
Please send your application to Mr Michal Lagan – email@example.com