Full power Connectivity Management Platform for industrial and manufacturing companies
Nowadays, existing Connectivity Management Platforms (CMPs) focus mainly on the telecommunication business models only.
IoT is changing this reality and different industries now also require the power to maintain, bill and fully control their connected products. This leads to massive challenges to industrial companies and enterprises to fullfil all the customer needs.
No matter if a connected car is shipped cross country or a smart watch is sold worldwide, digitization and the demand of connected products is growing continously. Today's CMP must manage:
- Global sales and avaiabilty of connected products
- Different operators for different regions
- Various implementations to bundle all operators
- Multiple price plans for the same products
- Billing requirements for complex products and services
Most current CMP solutions are lacking the ability to provide many key features.
- Billing capabilities for manufacturers and enterprise customers (preferably one solution to cover all needs)
- Management of complex sales and products globally
- Self-service capabilities
- Full flexibility to empower and grow the business within the IoT and connected world
We solve the problem by delivering a universal platform coverying all the needs of manufacturing companies and enterprises in the Internet of Things business
- Simply implement all your connectivity operators
- Charge your global customers with your custom rate plans
- Possibilities to adapt to customer’s requirements:- Self-service web portal - Process integration via APIs
- Charge all your services- Full flexibility to charge any kind of service you need
Manages connectivity for enterprises and industrial manufacturers
MAVOCO - helping manufacturers and industrial enterprises to connect their products on a global scale - everything in one powerful tool to enable new business opportunities.
1 MANAGING RESOURCES
We empower companies to manages all resources and their corresponding business processes that an manufacturer or industrial enterprise can provide.
These include, SIM and eSIM cards in all variants, APNs and their IP allocation, VPNs, roaming profiles, service setting, security profiles.
MAVOCOs Resource Manager (RM) is network and technology independent, and can serve as a superior central system for multiple networks and technologies.
2 ONLINE USAGE CONTROL
A real-time data consumption control system based on diameter and/or radius protocol. In the OUC, data structures are created in an in-memory database which serve as a counter for individual consumption elements.
These counters minimize the risk of fraud and trigger alarms based on defined rules when thresholds are exceeded.
3 DEFINITION AND EXECUTION OF PRICE PLANS
Capabilities to create customer price plans are provided in the platform. These price plans can then be assigned to specific accounts as well as specific contracts within the account. Advanced options such as sharing the usage of services across different units within the account are fully supported.
Events can be managed as a part of a single price plan. For instance, a single distributor can create rate plans on the fly for his own connectivity purposes or any other events that have been defined.
The platform can work with all external account and billing management systems. Alternatively, the service provider can choose to use these functions as provided natively by our platform.
4 ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND BILLING
The Billing Manager manages the most important datasets, rules and settings that are used for the commercial handling of the IoT / M2M business.
These include companies, people, products, price plans, costs, prices and invoices.
All business processes and interfaces required to manage the lifecycle of an account, from on-boarding to cancellation are included. That contains all contractual and billing aspects of the account lifecycle, including the creation and assignation of new services and products.
Models such as pre-paid / post-paid, multi-country, multi-currency or multiple taxation rules are supported natively.
Every Master Billing Manager can have many Client Billing Managers, branded resellers or IoT solution providers with custom price plans. Integration into existing ERP, banking or payment platforms are also supported natively.
5 ENTERPRISE AND USER PORTAL (EP)
User accounts can be defined within the Enterprise or User Portal, allowing them access to their own usage data as well as self-administration functionalities.
This is a state-of-the-art “cockpit” that provides a high value to both service providers and their customers alike. For example it enables them to:
- Create and manage users, assign user rights, monitor user activity
- Privileged accounts can define sub accounts and structure their assets as desired
- All usage information is displayed in real time. Usage monitoring, alarms, reports or rules for automatic execution can be accessed, defined and managed independently by every account
- All functions are available via APIs. This makes it possible for the integration of any single function into external applications and service platforms in an "á la cart" manner.
The right software to empower your business